Saturday 8 January 2011

I'm still alive mwahahahaha

So.....It's been a while but I'm still alive and happy....we are moving in a few days hopefully which will be great finally get my own flat again. hehehe

I've been adding lots and lots of people on facebook lately so I have been trying to keep up with all the requests I keep getting which is a lot as I have spent the last 3 nights staying up till 5 or 6 in the morning trying to clear the requests then go to sleep but when I wake up again I find that I have 300+ requests and so it starts all over again XD

I have been writing articles for a company which has been ok but since I had my op I haven't been feeling well enough to do the work but after things have settled down again I think I'll go back to d them and I have also stared to write ficton as well. I already have 1 chapter done which is cool.

thats all for now

Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment